Community-Led Change Youth Voices Webinar
Join us in conversation with youth from across Northern Manitoba that are leading important work in their communities!
These young changemakers are shaping the future of Indigenous food sovereignty through community projects that focus on food, culture, and land-based activities.
We will learn from them as they share their stories, experiences, and dreams for the future.
The purpose of this webinar is to amplify youth voices, hear first-hand about youth-led community initiatives, and create a platform for youth to share what they’ve learned about community-led change with each other.
Date: Tuesday, March 15
Time: 6 p.m. MT, 8 p.m. ET (to accommodate youth school and university schedules).
• Michael De Hoop, The Pas/Opaswayak Cree Nation
• Lexi Vandekerckhove, Meadow-Portage,
• Brendan Linklater, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
• Lexi Joos, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
• Alanna Disbrowe, Barren Lands First Nation